'The Great Explorer' event is an event that started on October 11, 2013, and lasts for 7 days. During this event you have to collect from, build or upgrade certain structures to earn points, which you can in turn exchange for other rewards.
- Tap on tourists for 1 energy zaps each => 7 with 96% drop rate
- Collect income from Bungalows => 1 with 50% drop rate
- Collect income from Cafés => 8 with 94% drop rate
- Upgrade an Alexandrian Lighthouse => 850 with 100% drop rate
- Upgrade an Estate => 600 with 100% drop rate
- Demolish an Oak => 53 with 100% drop rate
- Large time scroll (x2)
- Large profit scroll (x3)
- Medium time scroll (x4)
- Large time scroll (x5)
- Large profit scroll (x6)
- Small economy scroll (x2)
- Free upgrade scroll
|Monument to the Explorer||Santa Maria Attraction|
Related Special Awards
|Name||How to get it||$||XP||€|
|Famous Pilgrim||Build the Monument to the Explorer||50,000||2,500||2|
|Set sail!||Build the Santa Maria Attraction||100,000||5,000||5|
For some Reason I can't comment on this page so I just wanted to add a note for those who have not started yet.
With 20 cafes and round the clock energy collection(no waste), you should be able to pull 25K easily. I had 20 cafes and 8 bungalows (no more room but they don't gain much) and got to 25K with 20 hours remaining.
All items (2)